Friday, September 26, 2008

Thursday September 25, 2008

Did warm up to Camels Back. Felt good and relaxed. Stretched and then took off to the foothills. Ran with group and then Dave made his sneaky move away from the group. Not to be denied part of the sneak, I took off also. I felt like a lemming, but speed is my desire. The weather was warm and I felt pretty good. Dave picked up the pace and I fell behind. He was gracious enough to stop and wait for me, but the comment of "are you a sprinter or a man", got me running a little bit faster. I sprinted up the inclines with my arms moving as fast as the atom smasher in France.

The run was tiring but worth it. I was not sore this morning like I thought I would be. Thanks Dave for pushing me. The 5K is coming up in a few weeks and I want to be ready. The comment regarding the sprinter did not really come from Dave's mouth, but I thought I heard him thinking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing well grasshopper.

Anonymous said...

Good job on sprinting up those hills, Kevin !
I would never make such a comment about sprinters....I just like to run them into the ground instead :)

Keep up the hard work, you rock !

~Dave

Anonymous said...

Good workout Kevin! Not sore the next day? We're not working you hard enough!!

Make Tuesday's workout count and you will be surprised how well you will do for the 5K in a couple weeks.

Keep the fire!
Mon