Great day to run at Julia Davis. I had something to eat today before running. I also had 2 powerbars at 5:00 pm. Did the warm up with Mike and then did my hill repeats under the bridge at Broadway. I did 22 of those buggers. Had a little twitch on the 20th one one the inner quad down by my kneecap. I concentrated on my arms today and also a quick start. I ran 50% after 3 quick steps on the start.
This morning I am sore in my quads and my right hip is a little tender.
Looking forward to Thursday.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How did your gut do with this workout? Usually, it is ideal to eat your last snack at least 90 min before the workout to prevent GI distress, especially for anaerobic type workouts.Good workout Kevin!
Post a Comment