Ate breakfast and then the Veteran's Park loop of 3 miles with Angela. It was an easy run and the weather was great. I still was a little tight in the hip(right) that morning.
HOBBIES Running, movies(foreign films), reading, listening to rap,dancing when the music moves me, other stuff that only Mike knows about.
FAVORITE QUOTE "Flash is a fast dude" author unknown
PETS No pets. I did have horses, dogs, chickens and cats when I lived in Oregon
I RUN BECAUSE... I like to feel I am floating on air
I RUN WITH TEAM APEX BECAUSE... They are people with integrity and value their friendships ATHLETIC PROFILE Sprinter in High School
Personal Records 100m 13.47 (March 2008) 200m 1 mile 5K 21.42(Oct. 11, 2008) TEAM APEX PROFILE Kevin is an active contributor as a TEAM APEX board member.
GOALS Kevin's fitness and running goals are.... Short Term: Stay healthy Intermediate:Stay healthy Long Term: When I am 80 I will still be sprinting Dream Goal: To beat Mike in the 100 meters and Monica in 5K MEDICAL & iNJURY PROFILE Kevin sustained an acute ankle injury 4/08 trying to train for sprinting distances (at 50!).... He's fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment