Did half mile warm up with Mike around the track at Borah. It was cold and there was frost on the ground. Had some breakfast this morning before the run. I took my layers off as I warmed up. Did new drills that Mike presented. It felt excellent to do these on the track and I could feel my legs working hard. The moving of the arms in place helped me focus on pushing forward and back. I ran 90 percent for about 40 meters(5) at the end. Mike and I ended the session with a light jog and then a walk back to our starting point.
Mike and I were talking "trash" about racing each other in the future. I feel pretty good this morning no aches or pains. Will incorporate my new drills with my strength program today.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment