I am pretty tired this morning. Don't know if it is from the run or what. It was a nice partly cloudy day yesterday with the temps cool. I ran the "dots" 1,2,3 then 3,2,1. It seemed short, but it was a good workout. Ate a spinach salad.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You did a great job in that workout yesterday Kevin. You were very consistent. Give yourself a couple of days to recover and you'll feel like racing by Saturday! The energy low very well could have been the workout because you haven't done this type of workout in a long time. Also, you may need to include more protein and calories in your diet after harder or longer workouts. You'll recover better and regain your energy faster. When you start getting into harder workouts you'll need more TLC... sleep, eat, and drink! ... and be merry! See ya Thursday!
HOBBIES Running, movies(foreign films), reading, listening to rap,dancing when the music moves me, other stuff that only Mike knows about.
FAVORITE QUOTE "Flash is a fast dude" author unknown
PETS No pets. I did have horses, dogs, chickens and cats when I lived in Oregon
I RUN BECAUSE... I like to feel I am floating on air
I RUN WITH TEAM APEX BECAUSE... They are people with integrity and value their friendships ATHLETIC PROFILE Sprinter in High School
Personal Records 100m 13.47 (March 2008) 200m 1 mile 5K 21.42(Oct. 11, 2008) TEAM APEX PROFILE Kevin is an active contributor as a TEAM APEX board member.
GOALS Kevin's fitness and running goals are.... Short Term: Stay healthy Intermediate:Stay healthy Long Term: When I am 80 I will still be sprinting Dream Goal: To beat Mike in the 100 meters and Monica in 5K MEDICAL & iNJURY PROFILE Kevin sustained an acute ankle injury 4/08 trying to train for sprinting distances (at 50!).... He's fast!!!
1 comment:
You did a great job in that workout yesterday Kevin. You were very consistent. Give yourself a couple of days to recover and you'll feel like racing by Saturday! The energy low very well could have been the workout because you haven't done this type of workout in a long time. Also, you may need to include more protein and calories in your diet after harder or longer workouts. You'll recover better and regain your energy faster. When you start getting into harder workouts you'll need more TLC... sleep, eat, and drink! ... and be merry!
See ya Thursday!
Post a Comment