My legs felt like concrete blocks as I ran with Dave on a cloudy day. I ate breakfast this morning which consisted of yogurt, almonds and banana. We ran the loop for the race on the 11th of this month. After the 2 mile mark I had no air left. Struggled to breathe. I need to find a way to breathe easier. I did roll my ankle coming to the main street bridge and held my breath for a minute. Yes Mike it was my bad left ankle. It rolled all the way over. Luckily I have been doing my ankle exercise routine and I feel this saved my bacon.
Sunday
My body felt tired this morning. My ankle feels out of place in the sense not hurting, but like a splinter in your finger that is just there. I ate my usual yogurt, almonds and banana.
Ran my 3 mile easy today at the track by my home. It seemed to take forever. I ran around noon. It felt really good to be on the track. I thought I saw and heard Mike say, "grasshopper take the pebble from my hand" as Mike was standing 100 meters away. Mike you are always challenging me.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment