HOBBIES Running, movies(foreign films), reading, listening to rap,dancing when the music moves me, other stuff that only Mike knows about.
FAVORITE QUOTE "Flash is a fast dude" author unknown
PETS No pets. I did have horses, dogs, chickens and cats when I lived in Oregon
I RUN BECAUSE... I like to feel I am floating on air
I RUN WITH TEAM APEX BECAUSE... They are people with integrity and value their friendships ATHLETIC PROFILE Sprinter in High School
Personal Records 100m 13.47 (March 2008) 200m 1 mile 5K 21.42(Oct. 11, 2008) TEAM APEX PROFILE Kevin is an active contributor as a TEAM APEX board member.
GOALS Kevin's fitness and running goals are.... Short Term: Stay healthy Intermediate:Stay healthy Long Term: When I am 80 I will still be sprinting Dream Goal: To beat Mike in the 100 meters and Monica in 5K MEDICAL & iNJURY PROFILE Kevin sustained an acute ankle injury 4/08 trying to train for sprinting distances (at 50!).... He's fast!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like wholesome day before and pre-race meals. If you didn't have any gut issues, you probably nailed it on the head!
Way to go!
Post a Comment