Ran the Camels Back Loop with Mari. The run was smooth except for all those nuts laying on the sidewalk. Felt pretty strong today. Ate before I ran. I felt that gliding feeling about 3/4 around the loop. You know, not even pushing hard and your body just floating. I wish the whole workout was that smooth.
Got back and waited for Dave and Liz. Dave said we are going to do some winders. I thought that was a drink or something. Dave explained and I said "like sprinting". We did this in the parking lot. A comment from a guy standing about 40 meters ahead said "that was a cool race between you two." Getting over that speed bump was a challenge, but I really enjoyed the "top speed".
Ankle is not hurting this morning, just feels different. Thought I would be more sore from sprinting with Dave, but all ok. Ran my shoulder into the corner of my car door today, so a little sore there.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment